This level was essentially made specifically because of the music. I LOVED Not A Hero and I felt like the triumphant-sounding music with the feeling of climbing in a state of panic was good enough to make a level.
Music: Infinity Shred - Kepler's Star CatalogNewest Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9vs9vczc9baxd9g/duvi0-Frenzy_Citadel.zip
THIS LEVEL TRIGGERS A MUSIC CLAIM. MUSIC MUST BE REPLACED.
I like what you have going here, but rejecting because I think it's just too short. -SAJewers | 10:51 ADT, November 24, 2015
Approving once the following changes are made to the second half:
- Use Lua Filters and remove the filter blocks
- Not clear enough that you have to throw shells at the blocks
- Space out the Ninjis. Way too easy to kill them.
- Make the arrows appear after you kill the springs, and try to make it more obvious that you have to kill them to continue
- Make the fall blocks respawn
- Make the entire end just a drop, not zigzagging platforms that disappear
-SAJewers | 19:25 ADT, December 3, 2015
Rejected by Pyro *After the update, approving.